5 BASIC GUIDELINES IN CHOOSING PROMOTIONAL PRINTED TOWELS IN SINGAPORE
Promoting your brand has become easier and simpler with new and trending promotional gifts that a lot of companies are coming up with. Advertising and promotion are no longer as time-consuming nor as tedious as it used to be. So, among the many choices out there, how do you choose the right product to carry your brand? An effective promotion requires getting your company or organization’s name out there through brand awareness by expanding your reach and at the same time, making sure that your brand name is reflecting the values you want to promote. One of the most effective promotional products is a printed/personalized towel. These are perfect as freebies for loyal customers or can also be used as your own product. Investing in high-standard towels reflects the top quality image of your organisation/company and its usability is a sure way of showing that you care. Having them printed and customised, carrying your company name and logo seals the deal. Aquaholic Gifts carry a variety of the best, top-quality products and our customised printed towels are a top of the shelf, sure win, making it popular among corporate companies, organizations, teams and event companies as these are perfect for company giveaways, sports events, or any organization event freebies.
In choosing the right towel to carry your logo/brand, you have to consider a lot of factors to make sure that it reflects the image you want to portray/present to your clients, partners, customers, staff/employees.
We’ve come up with a guide in product selection:
- Quality – this is the key to promotion. Choose only top-quality material that is durable and can last for a long time. As towels are a necessity for hygiene, this would be used most often so the quality needs to be at par with your company’s image and reputation. You wouldn’t want your company to be associated with a substandard product right?
- Material – Cotton or MicroFibre
- Absorbency – both are absorbent but microfibre is best as a sports towel.
- Thickness – thicker towels provide greater absorbency than thinner towels.
- Printing Method – microfibre is opreferred for silkscreen ink printing as the material is smoother and the ink stays and prints well compared to cotton towels.
- Embroidery – this is suitable for all kinds of towels
- Cost – image, name or logo silkscreen ink printing with more colors involved costs more than simpler and less colored ones. Embroidery also costs more compared to silkscreen ink printing. Orders in bulk are much cheaper than lesser quantity orders.
- Printing Method
- Silkscreen ink printing – this is the easiest and most cost-efficient method with higher quantity orders.
- Embroidery – thread weaving makes your design stand out in a classy approach. Logo embroidery and individual name embroidery are also popular for customising personalised towels.
- Lead Time/Timeline – depending on how soon you need the products, it’s better to order ahead to make sure that these are delivered way before any event. Silkscreen ink printing with lesser colors/logo variations takes less lead time than those with more varied designs/colors involved. Embroidery, in general, requires more lead time than silkscreen ink printed ones.
Whatever options you may come up with for your company/brand promotion, always remember that adding a personal touch to any of your designs/products is always the right way to go in any promotion. Connecting with your customers, clients, consumers, partners, and even staff on a personal level works wonders. Aquaholic Gifts is your one-stop-shop and we are proud to be Singapore’s Corporate Gifts industry partner for promotional gifts.