T-Shirt Printing in Singapore
CUSTOM T-SHIRT PRINTING – SINGAPORE MARKET
T-Shirt Printing has gained its popularity globally and has become a trend in Singapore. What better way to get your brand out there, create a team/company identity and run marketing campaigns than having customized printed t-shirts? It’s pretty nostalgic to look back when you were in primary school and had your first printed t-shirt. Back then, you’re looking forward to the next year’s new printed design/color customized to each class/each year. Most likely, you also had your share of customized printed shirts for staff uniforms and corporate events/brand marketing. This continuous and ever-growing demand could be attributed to affordability, efficiency as well as the rise of social media, having it one of the most popular and effective tools in marketing and advertising. Most have gotten more creative in their quest to stand out from competition. Aquaholic Gifts has this in mind and more, being a leading corporate gifts supplier in Singapore, our custom t-shirts are greatly in demand. We are proud to be Singapore’s corporate partner and supplier. We have supplied different industries, organizations, schools and companies with fully customized and personalized t-shirts for any event/occasion with a wide range of sizes and colors to choose from. Aquaholic Gifts offer quality products to Singapore’s corporate marketing needs.
Having owned several customized printed shirts, you may have seen the effects of repeated washing and drying on the artwork or printed ink. Here are some tips to properly care for your silkscreen printed T-shirts.
1. Always turn your shirts inside out before washing and drying to avoid scratches and protect the print. This simple step ensures the printed ink will last longer as it rubs against less material in your washer or dryer.
2. Similar colored shirts should be washed together. Do not place light color fabrics with dark colored ones to avoid staining or transfer of colors.
3. Avoid extreme hot water and use cold water instead which is gentle on the fabric. Use low temperature or cold wash settings.
4. Use a mild laundry detergent. Do not use a strong washing powder/liquid and avoid strong bleaching agent to keep the color and texture of your shirts as well as protect the artwork/print.
5. Avoid placing your silkscreen printed shirts in hot dryers to avoid cracks and hardening of ink.
6. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry, this will help lengthen the life of your artwork/print as well as the fabric of your shirt.
7. Order custom printed t-shirts from top quality vendors. Be on the lookout for Ink washout (when the ink on the shirt hasn’t been cured all the way through or to the right temperature) and Fibrillation (when the fabric fibers break free from the ink film which results to the texture of the material overcoming the texture of the paint) which are the common signs of poor quality and craftsmanship.
We are hoping you find these tips useful and we are looking forward to more customized t-shirt printing projects with us.